Medical marijuana is now legal in 15 countries. Overall, marijuana is federally illegal, so there must be strong reasons for these countries to legalize it for drug use. There are even some diseases and symptoms that help drug marijuana substantially.
1. Cancer – Medical marijuana helps patients with cancer for five reasons. It suppresses nausea, suppresses vomiting, increases appetite, provides pain relief, and calms anxiety.
There are many companies which also provide Michigan marijuana transport services. If you want to know more about marijuana transport services, then you can also browse https://www.evergreenlgx.com.
Image Source: Google
2. Chronic pain – Chronic pain as a whole is the biggest single use of medical marijuana. Cannabis blocks the pain pathways in the central nervous system, but through a neurochemical signaling system that is different from opiates.
Therefore opiates and marijuana can act together as complementary analgesic drugs because they act in two different ways.
3. Severe nausea – The longest term use of medical marijuana is to prevent nausea and vomiting. Using marijuana for this wasting and nausea can have dramatic results.
4. Severe Muscle Spasms – There are conventional medicines available by prescription for these symptoms, but at that time they cause weakness or drowsiness. Muscle spasms are when the patient is tense reflexively and holds back stretching.
Patients who use medical marijuana to reduce muscle flexibility and pain have found substantial relief.
5. Glaucoma – Research has not shown us how cannabinoids reduce intraocular pressure. They work to reduce intraocular pressure for about 4 hours.